Thursday, May 08, 2014

My E17 Art Trail 2014

For 16 days the E17 postcode in East London is even more art-focussed than usual, and that's a lot!
Here is a list of the places you can find me during the E17 Art Trail.
I hope to squeeze in some time to get around the trail and see some of the other amazing art as well!

Between Ingurgitate and Inhale
I am organising this exhibition with Katja Rosenberg and am also showing a painting.
at Pictorem Gallery
May 30 - June 21

Art Grows on Trees

We are making work to give away.
On the trees in the Town Square.
The 3 weekends of the Trail starting May 31.

The Allure of Leaves
A 3-person show on the theme of trees and leaves.
Valeria Bateson, Julie Caves, and H Locke
at 25 West Avenue Rd
June 1-2

At Home at the Mill
I will have a painting in this group show at the community centre.
The Mill on Coppermill Lane
May 29 - July 5

Small Habits 
at the Hornbeam
I will have a small drawing in this show.
458 Hoe Street
May 29 – June 14

Nooks, Crannies and Niches
I will have sculptures in this Waltham Forest Arts Club exhibition organised by Julian Beere 
at The Maker's Yard 
June 11-15

Little Free Library
I am painting one of these amazing objects.
Mine will be at Arts and Crusts Cafe
There are 12 libraries you can visit in the Little Free Library E17 Project
Starting May 31

BAGT Silent Auction
I will have four paintings in the auction in the corridors of Blackhorse Lane Studios.
at 114 Blackhorse Lane
Online from June 1st - ends June 8th 6pm.

Blackhorse Lane Open Studios
I am one of 28 artists who are opening our workspaces.  I will have finished works and works in progress. I just have to clear a space for people to get in.
at 114 Blackhorse Lane
June 6-8

Dancing and Drawing Through Time
I am organising a drawing event along with Lissa Chapman.  Please come along and draw the figure in motion!  Hosted by Waltham Forest Arts Club.  The last day of the Trail, a great way to finish up!
at Orford House in the village
June 15






No comments: