Blackhorse Lane Studios will be having our annual Open Studios 16-18 June 2017.
Blackhorse Lane Open Studios
16-18 June 2017
Friday 6-9pm preview evening
Saturday & Sunday 12-6pm
* Open Studios - 25 artists open their studios to share their practice with visitors - painting, sculpture, printmaking, video and more
* Silent Auction - get a bargain on contemporary art direct from the studio, a percentage goes to Barbican Arts Group Trust, bids start at £150
* 'Folding and Unfolding Time' exhibition of BHL artists work in the Artworks Project Space curated by Neil Irons
* Kid's Quiz with STEAM themed questions and great prizes provided by Jackson's Art Supplies
* Tours of the studios by BHL artist Julie Caves, times tbc
* Many of the artists in the studios are participating in the '1,000 Swifts' project. See if you can spot the swifts!
* Greenpeace Waltham Forest have teamed up with Blackhorse Lane artist Sandie M Sutton to promote plastic reduction. Transform waste plastic into art at a free family drop-in workshop 2 - 4pm 17 &18 June.
* Part of the astounding E17 Art Trail - you also can visit other great art locations on our street including Gnome House and Blackhorse Workshops
Blackhorse Lane Studios
114 Blackhorse Lane
(Just a 5min walk from Blackhorse Road station)
Francesco de Manincor
Elizabeth de Monchaux
Sandie M Sutton